Brand new for Fall + Winter 2020, the Elsinore Jacket is one-of-three unique leather pieces in our Lost Highway Collection. Inspired by the nostalgic leather looks of the 60s + 70s, the Elsinore Jacket feels as though it was handed down by Steve McQueen himself. With the extreme detailing on this 1.2-1.3mm vegetable tanned steerhide, quilted padded shoulders, a moto-inspired tailored fit, Talon® zippers, and a Klamath blanket flannel interior (to name a few), it's going to be hard to pass this one down to the next generation...
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 1.2 - 1.3mm vegetable tanned steerhide
- Interior: Klamath pattern blanket interior, with black satin lined arms
- Heavy Talon® front zipper closure
- Four exterior Talon® zippered front pockets
- Snap button collar closure with Anchor Piston detailing
- Expandable zippered cuffs with Talon® hardware
- Interior Pockets:
- Two large 'concealed' style pockets for quick access and storage for items such as riding gloves, flask, and more
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pocket with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket with leather piping detailing for cell phone + other small items
- Heavy locker loop draw cord on inside collar for ease of hanging
HOW IT FITS
Like many of our outerwear pieces, the Elsinore Jacket was built with a tailored fit. We highly recommend ordering your true size in this leather jacket. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is 6'1" + 190lbs and wears size large in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.