Enduro Jacket - 1st Generation Production
The Enduro Jacket looks and feels as if it was taken off the backs of those hard-riding enduro racers of the '50s and '60s, but with a few fit and technical upgrades. The 12 oz 100% cotton waxed canvas from Halley Stevensons in Scotland sets it apart from the rest, offering excellent water and windproof characteristics.
Built to be the ultimate year-round jacket, the interior of this jacket truly can carry the weight from Summer heat to Winter cold: with our Klamath Flannel interior lining. Pair it with CE Level 2 insertable back armor along with CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor - the EU rating for protection. To combat those variable weather conditions, we inserted breathable REISSA fabric between the exterior and interior lining that creates a lightweight waterproof and windproof membrane.
We made sure that the finer details were not overlooked: like accents of a soft corduroy collar, wrist cuffs and front placket, a heavy Talon front zipper that closes it all up, followed by heavy duty snap buttons.
Learn more about The Moto Collection Here.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 12 oz Halley Stevensons Cotton Waxed Canvas
- REISSA waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining
- Klamath Flannel interior lining
- Removable Protection:
- Removable BP4 L1 CELevel 1 back and spine protection
- Removable L1 CELevel 1 shoulder + elbow protection
- Heavy duty front Talon zipper closure + front placket with heavy snap buttons
- Extra inside adjustable wrist cuff for wind + water protection
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- Metal buckle collar closure with corduroy collar lining
- Adjustable exterior belt at the waist
- Interior waist cinch cord
- Exterior Pockets:
- Front chest pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Front zippered vertical pockets with Talon zipper closure
- Front lower hip pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Internal Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.