Inspired by the heritage provisions of the past, and the Kavalan Jacket is exactly that. Featuring 100% shearling and lambskin materials, oversized Talon® zippers, and antiqued brass buckles, this limited production run jacket is an online exclusive for our Winter '22 collection.
The Kavalan Jacket is is a limited production run piece and is of the highest quality craftsmanship. each one cut and put together by hand, these heritage pieces are meant for a lifetime of wear.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 7mm lambskin leather
- Interior: 100% shearling interior + collar
- Talon® heavy front zipper closure
- Double-needle felled seams on all critical points: arms, shoulders, etc.
- Contrast lambskin leather accents at the arms, waist pockets, and rear piping on the back
- Antique buckle cinch closure at the collar for added warmth
- Waist buckle cinch adjustment with antique brass buckles
- Top entry angled front hand pockets lined with brushed cotton interior
- Bartack + zig-zag stitch styling on front hem, collar, inside placket + more
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
Our jackets are true-to-size fitting. We suggest ordering your true size with this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
there’s a reason shearling has been used throughout the ages as the ultimate barrier against the elements. from early arctic explorers and high flying pilots, to cowboys and bikers. shearling or sheepskin uses the entire hide or pelt of the sheep. the fur side provides unparalleled insulation and the flesh side provides an impenetrable barrier to wind and moisture.
we wanted to create a jacket that pulled heritage from vintage flight and ranch jackets. each of our shearling jackets are painstakingly made by hand, hand cut and the hide hand distressed, one at a time, by our leather artisans. these are an investment that are sure to become a legacy piece that you’ll want to hand down to your kids.
our brand mission is to create purposeful and quality-built provisions and make them last a really long time. are easily persuaded. that's why we work hard to continuously remind ourselves about what care most for as a brand. and you can bet your bottom dollar that quality is at the top of that list.