If we were to be stuck in the cold of the desert night, this is the winter weather jacket we'd want on our backs. One of our heaviest hitters for the Fall + Winter Season, the Lincoln Jacket is a key outerwear piece in our Shelter Series. The Lincoln Jacket has a dry wax finish that ages just like leather - making it both waterproof and windproof. And with a sheepskin shearling shawl collar, sherpa fleece lining over a Thermacore® mid insulating later, you'll be snug as a bug in a rug. This is the jacket you'll be passing down to your grandkids one day.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: our heaviest Shelter Series 14.75oz waxed cotton canvas + heavy shearling shawl collar
- Interior: cozy sherpa fleece lining
- Thick four hole metal button front closure
- Slanted upper chest pockets for easy access with hidden button snaps
- Two front pockets with button closure fold
- Heavy ribbed cotton cuffs hidden beneath sleeves
- Lefthand interior pocket with zipper closure
- Righthand side interior pocket with snap button closure
- Small righthand side pocket for cell phone or smaller item
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Lincoln Jacket has a standard fit. Please note, it does have a ranch/chore coat cut so it runs a lot longer in length (when compared to the standard jacket length). We highly recommend ordering your true size. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.