Aclassic fit, nostalgic style, and super functional design makes the Nautilus Jacket an absolute go-to for the colder months. Adopted from the infamous US Navy's N1 Deck Jacket from the '40s, this cut has deep roots of proven reliability and durability for the modern day.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 100% bedford cord
- Interior:heavy sherpa fleece lining along back+ chest interior regions
- Talonfront zipper closure + front placket with large four hole metal buttons
- Double-needle felled seams on all critical points: arms, shoulders, etc.
- Slanted fronthand pockets with brushed cotton interior
- Heavy ribbed cotton cuffs hidden beneath sleeves
- Bartack+ zig-zag stitch styling on front hem, collar, inside placket + more
- Large interior left pocket with zipper closure
- Large interior right pocket with snap button closure
- Smallinside pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
The Nautilus Jacket has been built with a tailored fit. We highly recommend ordering your true size. For example, someone here that is 5'11" + 160lbs wears a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
if you’re looking for warmth that lasts longer than that morning cup-o-joe, or evening bonfire, we’ve found the crew wearing our latest outerwear piece, the Nautilus Jacket, quite frequently. built with a heavy 100% cotton bedford cord and lined with a sherpa fleece along the back, inside panels and the collar. that’s a heavy insulating layer for instant warmth as soon as you throw it on.
quality built provisions
our brand mission is to create purposeful and quality-built provisions and make them last a really long time.
classic fit, nostalgic style, and super functional design makes the Nautilus Jacket an absolute go-to for the colder months. adopted from the famous US Navy’s N1 Deck Jacket from the ‘40s, this cut has deep roots of proven reliability and durability for the modern day.
our brand mission is to create purposeful and quality-built provisions and make them last a really long time. are easily persuaded. that's why we work hard to continuously remind ourselves about what care most for as a brand. and you can bet your bottom dollar that quality is at the top of that list.