This jacket has been on our drawing board for a few years now. We wanted to develop a timeless, heirloom quality jacket that looks as good on a city street as it does rolling around in the dirt at camp. With an outer layer made from split cow hide you get the abrasion resistance and durability of grain leather, but improved flexibility. Plus, we love the rugged look of a split hide. It's heavy. It's warm. It'll age like top-shelf whiskey and everyone will envy you for owning it.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: heavy cow split leather
- Interior: heavy sherpa fleece lining on back + interior sides for legit winter warmth
Black satin lining interior sleeves with 40g wadding
Iron and Resin heavy duty open cap tack buttons on front closure
- Front chest pockets with Iron and Resin open cap tack button closures
- Front hand pockets
- Lefthand interior pocket with zipper closure
- Righthand side interior pocket with snap button closure
- Small righthand side pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Open Road Jacket has a very tailored fit and we'd like to say that it wears like you've owned it for years. And so, we highly recommend ordering your true size with the Open Road Jacket. For example, we have a team member that is 5'11" + 160lbs and wears a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order in our Open Road Jacket, please reach out to us.