A part of our Lost Highway Collection, and a new leather outerwear piece for Fall + Winter 2020, the Ringo Jacket carries that nostalgic look of Marlon Brando in The Wild One. Worthy of ripping down a forgotten road or for a night out on the town, no matter what you plan on doing, the Ringo Jacket will never go out of style. Plus, everyone should own at least one leather jacket in their lifetime.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 1.2 - 1.3mm vegetable tanned steerhide
- Interior: contrasted burgundy cotton back + interior sides, with black satin lined arms
- Heavy Talon® front zipper closure
- Three exterior Talon® zippered front pockets
- Snap button collar closure with Anchor Piston detailing
- Expandable zippered cuffs with Talon® hardware
- Interior Pockets:
- Two large 'concealed' style pockets for quick access and storage for items such as riding gloves, flask, and more
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pocket with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket with leather piping for cell phone + other small items
- Heavy locker loop draw cord on inside collar for ease of hanging
HOW IT FITS
The Ringo Jacket has a tailored, yet relaxed fit. We highly recommend ordering your true size in this leather jacket. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is 6'1" + 190lbs and wears size large in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.