Much like all of our jackets in The Moto Collection, the Scrambler Jacket checks all of our boxes for fit, functionality and style. Developed from Halley Stevensons waxed cotton canvas from Scotland, the 12 oz exterior delivers over a century of expertise in water and wind repellency characteristics.
The Scrambler Jacket comes with a removable poly filled quilted insulating liner this jacket truly can carry the weight from Summer heat to Winter cold. Pair it with removable CE Level 2 back armor, along with CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor. We also inserted a breathable REISSA fabric barrier between the exterior and interior lining that creates a lightweight waterproof and windproof membrane. With a number of pockets on the exterior, adjustable waist tabs for a tight fit at the belt line, and quilted shoulders + elbows, this jacket is ready to scramble some trails.
Watch the walkthrough of our Moto Collection here.
Learn more about The Moto Collection Here.
SPECS + DETAILS
- 12 oz Halley Stevensons Cotton Waxed Canvas from Scotland
- Removable poly filled quilted liner
- REISSA waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining
- Mesh inner liner
- Removable D30 BP4 L1 CE Level 1 back and spine protection
- Removable D30 L1 CELevel 1 shoulder + elbow protection
- Heavy duty front Talon zipper closure + front placket with heavy snap buttons
- Extra inside adjustable wrist cuff for wind + water protection
- Metal buckle collar closure with corduroy lining
- Side tabs at the waist hem with heavy velcro for precise fitting at the belt line
- Exterior Pockets:
- Front chest pockets with heavy duty snap button closures
- Additional front vertical zippered chest pockets
- Front lower slanted hip pockets with Talon zipper closure
- Internal Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck
The Scrambler Jacket is a standard length jacket, so it hits just at the belt line. On a size scale, we'd have to say it does fit true-to-size, so we highly recommend ordering your true size in this jacket. For sizing reference, the model in the photo is roughly 5'10 + 160lbs and is wearing a size medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before placing your order.
When your waxed canvas goods are due for a cleaning, use cold water and a mild soap. We use specific waxed canvas care products for keeping care of our Rambler Jacket. Head over to our "How To Care For Waxed Canvas" page for more information on this.
At the end of the day, our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. You can also take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all online orders in the contiguous U.S. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.
inspired by that classic look-and-feel of the gear our fathers and grandfathers used back in the day, but with all the necessities of the present. we're talking a true four-season jacket. equipped with removable armor, a removable quilted liner, and more.
the Moto Collection is an exclusive line of armored moto riding jackets was created to preserve many of those ultra classic vibes that we love, but with major upgrades in terms of fit & function.
12oz Halley Stevensons Canvas
each piece has been built from 12oz Halley Stevensons waxed cotton canvas out of Scotland. they've been engineering waxed canvas since 1864, so we're confident to say they're experts in that textile field -- that's over 150 years!
the action of protecting, or the state of being protected.
every jacket in The Moto Collection comes standard with insertable - and removable -D30® CE protection armor. that's an abbreviation for "Conformité Européenne," which is a European motorcycle safety standard. we use D3O® CE Level 2 and Level 1 insertable + removable armor in all the jackets. it's D3O's most advanced breathable protection available, so we thought it was best we really ante'd up this time.
what's the greatest part of it all? we made three unique jackets. so whether you're a desert racer, vintage MX ripper, or a road warrior, we're pretty sure there's something here for you. learn more about The Moto Collection through the link below