Our White's Boots x InR Distressed Rough Out Rambler Boot is a limited edition pre-order boot that can only be found right here at Iron & Resin.
Just newly launched for July '21, this is an absolutely killer looking boot with the quality construction and lifetime durability we wouldn't expect any less from the master bootmakers at White's Boots. Hand-sewn, hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed in Spokane, WA, these could be the best damn boots we have ever set our eyes on. These "Rambler" cut style boots will truly last you a lifetime. Its progressive styling is requires more than 25 individual stages - all performed by hand - through White's traditional Hand-Sewn Stitchdown Construction process. Hand-welting boots is by far the most durable construction available on the market, making the boot completely repairable and/or resoleable.
The perfect pair of boots are hard to come by, trust us, we know. But when we first put these on, they fit like they were born on you. Field work, moto rides, camp hikes, you name it - they were made with one thing in mind: to get shit done.
Read our blog post, Our Exclusive Collaboration White's Boots to learn a bit more about why we've collaborated again with these master bootmakers in Spokane, WA
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Made with a 6.5 - 7oz Distressed Rough Out Seidel Tanned Leather
- White's Hand-Sewn Stitchdown Construction: each boot is hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed by one of White's master bootmakers
- Built on White's 55 Arch Ease® Last
- 6-inch full-grain water resistant upper leather
- Vibram® 2021 Wedge Sole (oil-resisting)
- Insole thickness: 11-12 irons; Midsole thickness: 10 irons
- 8 solid brass eyelets total, with 3 solid brass speed hooks
- Half bellows tongue (makes the shoe watertight since the tongue is attached at the sides of the leather upper)
- Unstructured toe box (presents a slimmer look in the front)
- Iron & Resin brand logo stamped on sock liner within interior
- Pull loop on rear for ease of in-step entry
- Repairs: these boots are completely rebuildable and/or resole-able
Handmade in Spokane, WA
HOW IT FITS
Since White's Boots run a little large, we suggest that you order these boots in a half-size shorter than your true boot size. If you are concerned about the fit, you can read more on White's Boots sizing here.