We're excited to announce that our Open Road Jacket is officially available in a woman's fit! Just like our men's Open Road Jacket, we wanted to develop a timeless, heirloom quality jacket that looks as good on a city street as it does rolling around in the dirt at camp. With an outer layer made from split cow hide you get the abrasion resistance and durability of grain leather, but improved flexibility. Plus, we love the rugged look of a split hide. It's heavy. It's warm. It'll age like top-shelf whiskey and everyone will envy you for owning it.
We highly recommend ordering a full size up from your true-to-size, as this does run small.
THE SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: heavy cow split leather
- Interior: heavy sherpa fleece lining on back + interior sides for legit winter warmth
Black satin lining interior sleeves with 40g wadding
Iron and Resin heavy duty open cap tack buttons on front closure
- Front chest pockets with Iron and Resin open cap tack button closures
- Front hand pockets
- Lefthand interior pocket with zipper closure
- Righthand side interior pocket with snap button closure
- Small righthand side pocket for cell phone
- Locker loop draw cord on inside collar
HOW IT FITS
The Women's Open Road Jacket does carry a very tailored fit and it runs a full size small. And so, we highly recommend ordering a full size up from your true-to-size. If you have any question on what size to order in our Women's Open Road Jacket, please reach out to us.