In collaboration with HiConsumption, we're proud to present Style Guide: Rambler which includes a few of our most beloved damn products we have ever made. Call it a gear guide, style guide, call it whatever the hell you want, now that we have all these pieces next to one another, we want 'em all.
If you can't tell by just a quick look at the above photo, you should be able to spot a few timeless Iron & Resin items.
1. Iron & Resin Rambler Jacket: one of our most popular products, we've always said that the Rambler Jacket is the trucker-style jacket of our dreams. Yep, and we mean it. Once you own one of these, it's hard to go anywhere in anything else. 100% cotton waxed canvas, made in the USA, need we say anything else?
2. Iron & Resin Enduro Denim Jeans: around here, we mostly live in denim. Especially in the fall & winter seasons. We worked tirelessly with our friends at North Carolina Cone Mills (which you can't find anymore), to make the highest quality of denim jeans we can think of. Try 'em on, ride in them, and find out yourself.
3. White's Boots X Iron & Resin MP Service Boot: to give you an idea that goes into these Military Police Service Boots, well, let's just say you'll probably be passing these down to your grandson's grandson. With about 165 years of boot building experience, each and every stitch is made free hand by a master craftsman. That mean's they're hand-lasted, hand-welted, and hand-bottomed. Made in the USA, you can't find anything like 'em.
4. Iron & Resin Foundation Pocket Tee: brand new for Fall 2018, this pocket tee is handprinted right here in Ventura, CA and is fits like your favorite pair of riding gloves. The left chest pocket can hold your favorite pair of shades and forget an itchy neck, we print our labels on the interior.
5. Iron & Resin Tucker Wallet: small and simple, this has the space for four cards and your cold hard cash with a waxed canvas bill fold. Technically, enough room to get you in and out of trouble.Want to see more? Head over to the HiConsumption Style Guide: Rambler and browse a bit more.