On any given day, we might be riding 300 miles through the elements or making a 15-minute commute in the sunshine. You never know. That’s why we built a motorcycle saddlebag for any situation.
Made from 100% cotton canvas with a polyurethane water-resistant coating, it has the space to stow all your daily gear or disappear for the weekend with the bare essentials.
We constructed it with 1mm durable Hypalon® (the same material used for military rafts) making it damn near indestructible even after years of harsh end-use. The roll-top allows easy access during pit stops and once you’ve reached your destination the pannier doubles as a shoulder bag or pack. Nylon seatbelt webbing straps are reinforced with a heat bonded twist to keep your valuables securely fastened day-in and day-out. The full grain genuine cow leather flap has a water-resistant treatment and completes the classic look designed to fit most vintage and modern motorcycles.
THE DETAILS + SPECS:
- 100% Cotton Canvas with pigmented PU (polyurethane) water resistant coating
- 210d (denier) 100% nylon Oxford with 2x PU waterproof coating
- 1mm durable Hypalon( rubber-reinforced nylon) - commonly used for military rafts and high- abrasion applications. Waterproof.
- Full grain genuine cow leather pocket flap with water resistant surface treatmentRoll-top closure that opens to spacious interior
- Configurable strap system that attaches easily to most vintage and modern motorcycles.
- Works best on bikes with a single side exhaust, rear frame, and rear shocks. Or, bikes that have exhaust pipes that run at least 13" below the seat frame
- Includes a set of universal attachment straps for fitment to most tubular frames (no additional racks, mounts, or hardware required.)
- Nylon seatbelt webbing straps
- Nylon thread heat bonded twist for max strength
- Can be used as a shoulder bag and or pack
- Dimensions: 14”W x 23”H x6”D
Volume: 30 litres