We’ve been talking about designing a proper moto jacket for years, and after putting a few hundred miles on lots of different jacket concepts, we’ve found what we feel is the perfect riding jacket. Why did we finally introduce an armored leather moto jacket? Well, the more-and-more we found ourselves adventuring further-and-further from home, we discovered how shitty injuries can be. So, why not ride with our own gear that can limit missing out on those epic seasons with your riding crew?
The Truckston Moto Jacket is built from a 1.1mm semi veg tanned steer hide that has been oiled and tumbled to provide it with an already broken in feel "right out of the box." We also added a thick quilting across the shoulders and rear tail of the jacket for even more critical-point protection. To further ensure mental soundness and impact protection, we added low-profile removable CE Level 2 armor in the back/spine, shoulders and elbows.
In all, this thing absolutely rips on the fit and the black leather is just too good. If you are in market for a serious moto jacket, we highly recommend taking the Truckston Moto Jacket for a spin (or two).
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 1.1mm semi veg tanned steerhide
- Interior: beige cotton twill body lining with satin lining in sleeves
- CE Level 2 removable armor: back/spine; shoulders; elbows
- Talon® #10 front entry zipper with diagonal closure
- Quilted shoulders and rear tail
- Adjustable side buckles for waist fitting
- Talon® zippered adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Talon® zippered front left chest pocket + side pockets
- Internal pockets:
- Two large ‘concealed’ style pockets for quick access and storage for items such as riding gloves, flask, and more
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket with leather piping for cell phone + other small accessories
HOW IT FITS
The Truckston Moto Jacket has been built for a moto specific fit. So, it is tailored on the slimmer side. The rider in these images is 5'11" + 160lbs and wears a medium in this jacket. However, if you have any question on what size to order, please reach out to us before submitting your online order.