Truckston Moto Jacket
We've been talking about designing a proper moto jacket for years, and after putting a few hundred miles on lots of different jacket concepts, we've found what we feel is the perfect riding jacket. Why did we finally introduce an armored leather moto jacket? Well, the more-and-more we found ourselves adventuring further-and-further from home, we discovered how shitty injuries can be. So, why not ride with our own gear that can limit missing out on those epic seasons with your riding crew?
The Truckston Moto Jacket is built from a 1.1mm semi veg tanned steer hide that has been oiled and tumbled to provide it with an already broken in feel "right out of the box." We also added a thick quilting across the shoulders and rear tail of the jacket for even more critical-point protection.To further ensuremental soundness and impact protection, we added low-profile removable CE Level 2 armor in the back/spine, shoulders and elbows.
In all, this thing absolutely rips on the fit and the black leather is just too good. If you are in market for a serious moto jacket, we highly recommend taking the Truckston Moto Jacket for a spin (or two).
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 1.1mm semi veg tanned steerhide
- Interior: beige cotton twill body lining with satin lining in sleeves
- CE Level 2 removable armor: back/spine; shoulders; elbows
- Talon #10 front entry zipper with diagonal closure
- Quilted shoulders and rear tail
- Adjustable side buckles for waist fitting
- Talon zippered adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Talon zippered front left chest pocket + side pockets
- Internal pockets:
- Two large concealed style pockets for quick access and storage for items such as riding gloves, flask, and more
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket with leather piping for cell phone + other small accessories
HOW IT FITS
The Truckston Moto Jacket has been built for a moto specific fit. So, it is tailored on the slimmer side. The rider in these images is 5'11" + 160lbs and wears a medium in this jacket.However, if you have any question on what size to order, pleasereach outto us before submitting your online order.
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.