If you've ever heard stories from your grandfather about wearing deerskin moccasins around the family cabin in the dead of winter, well he wasn't joking. They have to be one of the most comfortable pair of slips we have ever put on. In collaboration with Sullivan Gloves out of Bend, OR, these were literally hand cut, and hand sewn, per each size that we ordered. Made from a 2.5 - 3oz American deerskin for that luxurious soft feeling, with an insole made of memory foam, these are the bee's knees.
SPECS + DETAILS
- Handmade in Bend, OR, USA
- 2.5 - 3oz American deerskin
- Super soft, super comfortable, memory foam insole
- Rear pull tab on heel for ease of on and off
- Custom I&R Anchor Piston branded on the outside heel
HOW THEY FIT
The Deerhide Cabin Mocs run in full sizes only, and the deerskin will develop a natural stretch as they are worn, so we do recommend sizing down a half-size from your true shoe size (i.e., you wear a 9.5 order a 9).