Ranger Jacket - 1st Generation Production
Developed out of 12 oz Halley Stevensons waxed cotton canvas from Scotland, the Ranger Jacket is one-hell-of-a riding jacket. Like all of our outerwear jackets in The Moto Collection for Spring '23, this jacket was built with a specific purpose of offering maximum rider protection, functionality, style, and comfort all year round.
Insulated with our Klamath Flannel liner and paired that with removable CE Level 2 back armor, along with CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor, when you throw this jacket on you can feel a level of protection that we worked hard to develop. For those really variable weather conditions, we inserted a breathable REISSA fabric barrier between the exterior and interior lining that creates a lightweight waterproof and windproof membrane. With a number of pockets on the exterior, this is any rider's dream jacket... whether that be for rides in the PNW or the desert.
Learn more about The Moto Collection here
SPECS + DETAILS
- Exterior: 12 oz Halley Stevensons Cotton Waxed Canvas
- Klamath Flannel interior lining
- REISSA waterproof + breathable barrier in between exterior shell and interior lining
- Removable Protection:
- Removable BP4 L1 CE Level 1 back and spine protection
- Removable L1 CELevel 1 shoulder + elbow protection
- Heavy duty front Talon zipper closure + front placket with heavy snap buttons
- Extra inside adjustable wrist cuff for wind + water protection
- Gusseted shoulders for extra mobility while behind the bars
- Metal Snap button collar closure with corduroy collar lining
- Exterior Pockets:
- Front Right Chest pocket with heavy duty button closure
- Slanted front left chest pocket for ease-of-access while riding
- Front lower hip pockets with heavy duty button closure
- Hidden brushed fleece hand pockets with single snap button closure
- Internal Pockets:
- Upper left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Upper right chest pockets with custom Anchor Piston snap button closure
- Small inside pocket for cell phone + other small accessories
- Locker loop hang cord on inside neck
Our goods are meant to be worn in, not out. With the correct care, we want our customers to be able to treat their gear with the tough love it was intended to take. Take a look at our Wash & Care Guide to keep your goods performing for a lifetime.
We offer FREE economy shipping on all contiguous U.S. orders $99+. We also provide 30-day FREE exchanges on all domestic online orders. Please read our returns policy on our FAQ page for more details.
All sale items are final.